Hunter Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Lower Hunter, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely during the day. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, possibly heavy at times about the coast. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

Issued Mon 16:30 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Hunter Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
18 27 90% 5-10mm Nil SSE 8 75 SE 22 56
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
19 26 90% 10-20mm Nil ESE 3 79 ESE 15 73
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
18 28 90% - Nil SSE 10 80 SE 16 60
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
17 29 90% 1-5mm Nil SE 7 86 SE 14 66
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
18 27 90% 5-10mm Nil SE 6 79 SE 20 56
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
17 25 90% 10-20mm Nil SSE 8 85 SE 14 71
showers increasing Showers increasing
15 26 80% 1-5mm Nil SE 24 82 SE 26 52
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 23 90% 5-10mm Nil ESE 11 73 SE 26 63
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
20 25 90% 10-20mm Nil ESE 13 80 ESE 24 83
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 25 90% 10-20mm Nil ESE 10 83 ESE 21 81
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
17 25 90% 10-20mm Nil SSE 8 84 SE 14 72
possible shower Possible shower
16 30 90% 1-5mm Nil SSE 10 75 SE 23 43
showers Showers
17 29 90% 1-5mm Nil SSE 9 80 SE 16 61
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
17 28 90% 5-10mm Nil SE 6 82 SE 15 66

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Perth leaves cool, wet summer behind

17:05 AEDT Perth is enjoying a warm and dry end to what has otherwise wet and relatively cool summer.

Help with Farmonline Weather