Nth Cst & Tableland Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the north, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the late afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. A chance of thunderstorms. Very destructive wind gusts exceeding 170 km/h possible depending on movement and development of Tropical Cyclone Debbie.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. A chance of thunderstorms. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. A chance of thunderstorms. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h turning W during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Sun 16:16 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

Qld - Sun 18:35 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

Qld - Sun 17:30 EST
Tropical Cyclone Advice for System 1

Qld - Sun 12:01 EST
Flood Warning

View all current warnings

Nth Cst & Tableland Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
21 31 70% 1-5mm Nil NW 14 80 NW 14 64
possible shower Possible shower
26 34 80% 5-10mm Nil NNW 14 74 N 20 69
possible shower Possible shower
26 35 90% < 1mm Nil NNW 7 79 NNE 10 70
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 34 80% 1-5mm Nil NW 8 83 NNW 14 71
possible shower Possible shower
26 34 70% 1-5mm Nil NNW 20 79 N 24 80
possible shower Possible shower
26 35 80% < 1mm Nil NNW 8 76 N 12 81
possible shower Possible shower
27 35 80% 1-5mm Nil NNW 20 81 NNE 24 71
possible shower Possible shower
23 33 70% 1-5mm Nil NNW 11 71 NNW 16 59
possible shower Possible shower
26 35 80% < 1mm Nil NNW 8 74 NNE 16 65

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Cyclone Debbie strengthens as Queensland braces

10:54 AEDT Tropical Cyclone Debbie continues to strengthen over the Coral Sea as Queensland residents prepare for destructive weather in the days ahead.

Help with Farmonline Weather