Mid North Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Hot and mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the south late this afternoon and evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm late this afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures 34 to 41.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers in the south, high (70%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the afternoon and early evening. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm about higher ground in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming S/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then tending S/SE during the afternoon.

clearing shower

Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Light winds.

Issued Tue 05:15 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

NSW/ACT - Tue 10:26 EDT
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

Mid North Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
sunny Sunny
21 35 40% < 1mm Nil N 19 67 NE 19 51
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
21 32 90% 5-10mm Nil NNE 16 66 NE 17 58
late shower Late shower
20 41 90% 1-5mm Nil N 12 64 NE 14 43
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
21 27 40% < 1mm Nil N 20 60 N 23 59
late shower Late shower
21 39 90% 1-5mm Nil NNW 9 55 NW 6 37
late shower Late shower
20 34 90% 1-5mm Nil N 16 64 NE 22 52
late shower Late shower
21 32 90% 1-5mm Nil N 23 69 NE 25 60
late thunder Late thunder
20 41 90% 5-10mm Nil N 11 55 NE 18 38

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Heat plaguing Sydney

11:27 AEDT Sydney is enduring yet another hot and muggy day and remains on track to have its warmest January on record.

Help with Farmonline Weather