NE Pastoral Weather

forecast summary district forecast

thunderstorms

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Leigh Creek, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers heavy at times north of Leigh Creek. A thunderstorm likely north of Leigh Creek. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Humid. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Leigh Creek, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Showers heavy at times west of Leigh Creek in the early morning. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

thunderstorms clearing

Thursday Mostly sunny. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Oodnadatta in the morning and afternoon. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Very hot. Sunny morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far northeast in the afternoon. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Very hot. Sunny morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far northeast in the afternoon. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Tue 16:25 CDT

current warnings most recent warnings

SA - Tue 13:06 CDT
Flood Watch

View all current warnings

NE Pastoral Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 34 40% - Nil SSE 21 62 S 18 57
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 31 40% 1-5mm Nil SE 22 59 SSE 16 54
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 33 60% < 1mm Nil SE 21 64 SSE 16 51
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 38 60% < 1mm Nil SSE 27 61 S 16 38
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 34 40% 1-5mm Nil SSE 22 81 S 19 57
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
14 29 10% < 1mm Nil SSE 17 55 SSE 12 28

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Darwin deluge as monsoon returns

16:02 AEDT The monsoon trough has redeveloped over northern Australia this week, bringing Darwin its heaviest rain five years.

Help with Farmonline Weather