East Gippsland Weather

forecast summary district forecast

fog then sunny

Tuesday Patchy fog early this morning, then a sunny day. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures 21 to 26.

fog then sunny

Wednesday Mostly sunny. Areas of fog in the south in the early morning. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h tending NE/SE in the evening then tending N/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

possible shower

Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Snow possible about Alpine peaks. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the day then tending W/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

possible shower

Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW during the day then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Tue 05:40 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

East Gippsland Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
sunny Sunny
10 24 5% < 1mm Nil NW 8 81 SSE 15 46
sunny Sunny
14 22 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
11 23 10% < 1mm Nil Calm 73 ESE 1 56
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
15 21 5% < 1mm Nil W 17 69 S 12 60
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
10 22 5% < 1mm Nil NNE 10 81 SSE 11 51
sunny Sunny
12 20 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
15 22 5% < 1mm Nil W 8 66 S 8 58
sunny Sunny
12 22 5% < 1mm Nil NNW 4 79 SE 3 55
increasing sunshine Increasing sunshine
10 27 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
sunny Sunny
12 23 5% < 1mm Nil NNW 2 82 SSE 8 52

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Cyclone Debbie update

13:15 AEDT Severe Tropical Cyclone Debbie is close to making landfall on Queensland's central coast.

Help with Farmonline Weather