Kimberley Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers and thunderstorms. Heavy falls which may lead to flash flooding possible in the south. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 70 mm possible in the south. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

thunderstorms

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and the chance of thunderstorms over inland parts and the north coast. Slight (30%) chance of showers on the western coast. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Issued Wed 16:25 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Wed 21:10 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

WA - Wed 16:08 WST
Severe Weather Warning for WA

WA - Wed 11:09 WST
Flood Warning - Fitzroy River

View all current warnings

Kimberley Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
26 31 40% 1-5mm Nil WNW 16 69 WNW 20 64
possible shower Possible shower
27 31 40% 1-5mm Nil W 17 71 W 21 70
possible shower Possible shower
26 32 40% 1-5mm Nil W 12 76 WNW 21 74
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 32 40% 1-5mm Nil WNW 9 73 NW 13 64
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 31 90% 5-10mm Nil W 9 74 WNW 12 71
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 32 70% 5-10mm Nil WNW 13 77 W 9 61
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 32 90% 5-10mm Nil W 8 74 WSW 4 66
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 33 90% 5-10mm Nil W 10 78 WNW 17 71
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 33 90% 10-20mm Nil W 6 75 NNW 8 69
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 33 90% 10-20mm Nil W 6 76 NNW 8 68
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 35 90% - Nil W 9 79 WNW 16 76
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 33 90% 10-20mm Nil WSW 6 77 NW 8 66
possible shower Possible shower
25 33 40% < 1mm Nil WNW 16 70 NW 22 61
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 30 90% 5-10mm Nil W 9 77 W 9 71
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 33 90% 5-10mm Nil WSW 6 75 NW 6 65
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 34 90% 5-10mm Nil WSW 9 75 NNW 7 66

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Records are all about timing

12:29 AEDT Last night was warmer than any official minimum temperature previously recorded in Sydney, but it wasn't a new record.

Help with Farmonline Weather