West & Sth Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Sunday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers north of Strahan, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

possible shower

Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely during the day. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.

rain

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning then becoming W/NW 20 to 30 km/h in the morning.

possible shower

Wednesday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Snow falling above 700 metres. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SW 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

possible shower

Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Snow falling above 900 metres. Winds SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending W/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Issued Sun 16:25 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

West & Sth Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
heavy showers Heavy showers
11 16 90% 5-10mm Nil NE 15 82 NE 13 84
possible shower Possible shower
9 18 70% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
possible shower Possible shower
7 10 90% 1-5mm Nil NE 22 100 N 17 100
possible shower Possible shower
12 19 50% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
showers Showers
9 17 90% 1-5mm Nil ENE 11 100 NNE 14 86
showers Showers
12 19 90% 1-5mm Nil ENE 6 94 NNW 15 78
showers Showers
11 18 90% - Nil - - - -

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Far north QLD gets a drenching

09:31 AEST Heavy rain has fallen over Queensland's far north and there is more tropical activity on the cards this week.

Help with Farmonline Weather