Melbourne Weather

forecast summary district forecast

showers

Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a showers over western suburbs, clearing during the morning. Medium (50%) chance of showers over eastern suburbs, easing to a slight (30%) chance by the afternoon. Light winds.

possible shower

Sunday Cloudy. The chance of fog in the northwest suburbs in the early morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the late afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h turning W 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning then tending NW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

possible shower

Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast suburbs, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning.

possible shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h turning SW during the morning.

Issued Sat 05:05 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

Vic - Sat 10:37 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

View all current warnings

Melbourne Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
13:30 EST
WSW 11 17 11.0 4.0 9.7 62 3 0.0 1017.6
13:30 EST
ESE 4 7 11.8 5.2 11.8 64 2 0.0 1017.6
13:30 EST
ESE 2 4 11.1 4.6 11.1 64 2 0.0 1017.6
13:30 EST
W 15 20 10.8 2.9 8.9 58 3 0.0 1017.6
13:30 EST
WSW 19 22 - - - - - - -
13:30 EST
WNW 2 7 6.2 2.3 6.2 76 1 3.0 1016.6
13:30 EST
WNW 17 22 10.7 7.2 8.5 79 2 - -
13:30 EST
WSW 15 22 12.8 4.3 11.4 56 4 0.0 1017.6
13:30 EST
S 11 17 11.5 3.5 10.3 58 3 0.0 1017.7
13:30 EST
SSW 17 19 11.1 1.1 9.0 50 5 0.0 1017.6
13:30 EST
W 19 24 11.5 4.7 9.4 63 3 0.4 1017.6
13:30 EST
W 9 17 11.2 2.0 10.2 53 4 0.2 -
13:30 EST
SW 15 19 - - - - - - -

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Either humid or calm - tricky month for drying clothes

12:39 AEST So far this winter much of southeastern Australian has either been too humid or too calm for the washing to dry as fast as it would normally at this time of year.

Help with Farmonline Weather