Melbourne Weather

forecast summary district forecast

showers

Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers this evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light SW later tonight. Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h.

possible shower

Friday Local morning fog. Slight (30%) chance of light showers or drizzle during the morning clearing to a partly cloudy day. Light winds. ##.

late shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower at night. Winds N 25 to 35 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the morning, medium (50%) chance of showers with possible hail or thunder during the afternoon. Winds N 25 to 35 km/h turning W/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

showers

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the southeast suburbs, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Showers clearing during the afternoon. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Thu 17:01 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Melbourne Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
7 14 50% 1-5mm Nil WNW 17 78 WNW 16 65
possible shower Possible shower
8 15 80% 1-5mm Nil WNW 18 85 WNW 20 70
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
6 15 50% 1-5mm Nil WNW 17 78 WNW 18 58
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
5 13 40% 1-5mm Slight WNW 16 79 WNW 14 64
possible shower Possible shower
6 14 60% 1-5mm Nil WNW 18 81 WNW 22 60
possible shower Possible shower
8 14 70% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
possible shower Possible shower
5 9 60% 1-5mm Slight NW 8 83 WNW 7 73
possible shower Possible shower
5 14 60% 1-5mm Slight NW 10 83 WNW 10 62
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
5 14 60% 1-5mm Slight WNW 20 77 WNW 20 58
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
5 14 50% 1-5mm Slight WNW 9 93 WNW 13 61
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
6 15 70% 1-5mm Nil WNW 18 82 WNW 19 60
possible shower Possible shower
3 14 60% 1-5mm Moderate NW 6 95 WNW 12 66

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Wintry end to autumn for Australia's southeast

13:47 AEST It's going to be a chilly end to autumn in Australia's southeast, with three cold fronts set to sweep through during the six days.

Help with Farmonline Weather