Melbourne Weather

forecast summary district forecast

showers

Monday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower this morning, increasing to a high (80%) chance of showers during the late afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 20 to 30 km/h turning W 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.

late shower

Tuesday Mostly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SW in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening.

possible shower

Wednesday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

sunny

Thursday Sunny. Light winds.

mostly sunny

Friday Partly cloudy. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

Issued Mon 05:05 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Melbourne Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
7 19 10% < 1mm Nil NNE 8 73 N 10 59
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
9 19 20% < 1mm Nil NNE 8 80 N 14 64
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
9 20 10% < 1mm Nil NNE 16 73 N 21 54
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
6 19 10% < 1mm Nil NNE 10 70 N 10 57
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
6 20 10% < 1mm Nil NNE 13 74 N 19 54
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
8 19 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
5 15 10% < 1mm Slight NNE 5 77 N 5 63
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
6 20 10% < 1mm Nil NNE 5 73 N 10 52
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
6 20 10% < 1mm Nil NNE 17 72 N 21 48
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
6 20 10% < 1mm Nil NNE 8 86 N 12 52
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
7 20 20% < 1mm Nil NNE 12 78 N 18 57
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
3 20 10% < 1mm Moderate NNE 4 85 N 13 53

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Will we have a good snow season this year?

10:45 AEST There were two decent rounds of alpine snow last month and much of Australia's southeast shivered through their coldest temperatures in at least six months last week.

Help with Farmonline Weather