Weather Warnings - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology
TOP PRIORITY FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST
Cancellation Of Severe Thunderstorm Warning
for Southern Tablelands, Central West Slopes and Plains, South West Slopes, Riverina and Snowy Mountains Forecast Districts.
Issued at 2:10 am Thursday, 4 August 2022.
cancellation of severe thunderstorm warning for the following areas:
Southern Tablelands, Central West Slopes and Plains, South West Slopes, Riverina and Snowy Mountains
Severe thunderstorms are no longer occurring in NSW and the ACT.
The immediate threat of severe thunderstorms has passed, but the situation will continue to be monitored and further warnings will be issued if necessary.
The State Emergency Service advises that people should:
* Keep clear of fallen power lines.
* Keep clear of creeks and storm drains.
* Don't walk, ride your bike or drive through flood water.
* Stay vigilant and monitor conditions. Note that the landscape may have changed following bushfires.
* For emergency help in floods and storms, ring the SES (NSW and ACT) on 132 500.
No further warnings will be issued for this event.
Warnings are also available through TV and Radio broadcasts, the Bureau's website at www.bom.gov.au or call 1300 659 210. The Bureau and State Emergency Service would appreciate warnings being broadcast regularly.