Peninsula Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Coen, most likely during this afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Weipa. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 30s.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Weipa, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Coen. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers north of Coen, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Coen. Light winds becoming E 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Mostly sunny. Medium (40%) chance of showers north of Weipa, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Weipa. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Mon 05:56 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

Qld - Mon 11:06 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

View all current warnings

Peninsula Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 30 90% 20-40mm Nil SE 30 92 SE 30 86
possible shower Possible shower
24 30 70% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
possible shower Possible shower
22 28 70% - Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
19 33 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
possible shower Possible shower
24 32 70% 1-5mm Nil SE 21 76 ESE 22 65

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Far north QLD gets a drenching

09:31 AEST Heavy rain has fallen over Queensland's far north and there is more tropical activity on the cards this week.

Help with Farmonline Weather