Murraylands Weather

forecast summary district forecast

showers

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog early morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, increasing to a medium to high (80%) chance of a shower this evening, particularly in the southwest. Winds W/SW 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 20s.

clearing shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the early morning. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the evening.

possible shower

Thursday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon.

possible shower

Friday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming SW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

Issued Tue 05:40 CST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Murraylands Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
late shower Late shower
11 20 70% 1-5mm Nil W 25 85 WSW 28 52
late shower Late shower
12 21 80% 1-5mm Nil W 21 84 W 26 53

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

ANZAC Day Dawn Service Forecast

14:40 AEST What will the weather be like for ANZAC Day Dawn Services around the country? Sydney will be dry with temperatures ranging from around 18 degrees in the east to 14 in the west.

Help with Farmonline Weather