Weather Warnings - Final Flood Warning For The Mirrool Creek
Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology, New South Wales
Final Flood Warning For Mirrool Creek
Issued at 03:42 PM EDT on Tuesday 18 January 2022
Flood Watch Number: 10
MINOR FLOODING NO LONGER OCCURRING AT EAST MIRROOL REGULATOR (YENDA)
Minor flooding is no longer occurring along Mirrool Creek at East Mirrool Regulator. The river level fell below the minor flooding level (0.90 metres) Monday at 11:45
Mirrool Creek to East Mirrool Regulator:
No further flooding is expected in Mirrool Creek to East Mirrool Regulator.
The Mirrool Creek at East Mirrool Regulator is currently at 0.68 metres and falling.
Flood Safety Advice:
In life threatening emergencies, call 000 (triple zero) immediately. If you require rescue, assistance to evacuate or other emergency help, ring NSW SES on 132 500.
* Avoid drowning. Stay out of rising water, seek refuge in the highest available place.
* Prevent damage to your vehicle. Move it under cover, away from areas likely to flood.
* Avoid being swept away. Stay out of fast-flowing creeks and storm drains.
* Never drive, ride or walk through flood water. Flood water can be deceptive and dangerous.}
For more emergency information, advice, and access to the latest river heights and rainfall observations and forecasts:
* NSW SES: www.ses.nsw.gov.au
* RMS Live Traffic: www.livetraffic.com
* Latest River Heights and Rainfall Observations: www.bom.gov.au/nsw/flood/southwest.shtml
* Latest NSW Warnings: www.bom.gov.au/nsw/warnings/
* Rainfall Forecasts: www.bom.gov.au/australia/meteye/
* BOM NSW Twitter: www.twitter.com/BOM_NSW
This is a final warning, no further warnings will be issued for this event.
Latest River Heights:
Mirrool Creek at East Mirrool Regulator,0.68,Falling,03:00 PM TUE 18/01/22
Mirrool Creek at Barellan Road,1.53,Falling,02:30 PM TUE 18/01/22
This advice is also available by dialling 1300 659 210. Warning, rainfall and river information are available at www.bom.gov.au/nsw/flood. The latest weather forecast is available at www.bom.gov.au/nsw/forecasts.